The VividCoater XDC-Micro is a low maintenance, ultra-
violet cured coating system that produces a high-quality finish to the printed sheet. By producing richer and more vibrant colors on digitally or offset printed pieces the VividCoater XDC-Micro offers the on-demand print market the opportunity to have more effective and expressive printed products at a very low cost per page.
The XDC-Micro has a footprint that is less than 3’x3′ (100 cm square) so it can be easily moved through any standard doorway and has a variable speed of up to 2700 sheets per hour.
The machine is easy to operate and allows for variable coating thickness control and variable speed control.
- Vacuum hold down
- Standard IR
- Coats stock from 128-450gsm
- Variable speed, up to 2700 sheets per hour
- Polished chrome metering and bottom rollers
- Stainless steel wiper blade
- Vacuum cooled UV lamp
- Forward and Reverse controls for easy cleanup
- Easy set handles for pressure control
Maximum Coating Width: 20.75”/50 CM
Coating Capacity: 9-pound bucket (4.1 kg)-
Covers approximately 5000 sheets