2000 Mitsubishi SDP-Eco 1630 – Computer to Plate
COMPUTER TO PLATE SYSTEM DESCRIPTION
The Mitsubishi Silver DigiPlate™ System is a complete line of digital polyester and paper plate materials and digital platesetters, perfect for all your short-run 1-, 2- and 4-color work. Silver DigiPlate™ polyester and paper plates streamline your workflow by eliminating conventional plate-making steps saving valuable time and money. Rated for run lengths up to 25,000 impressions, Silver DigiPlate™ is available in sizes and sensitivities for many polyester platesetters and most laser imagesetters on the market today.
COMPUTER-TO-PLATE SYSTEM FEATURES
- Min – Max plate size: 229×220 mm – 414×580 mm (16×22″)
- Speed: First plate – 2 minutes, after that 77 plates/hr.
- Excellent water receptivity and response
- Superior resolution and sharper images
- Excellent ink compatibility, including color and web offset inks
- Compatible with both sheetfed and web presses equipped with continuous or conventional dampening systems
- Maximum 175-line screen with 3-97% dot
- Compatible with PS plate fountain solutions, including low-alcohol or alcohol-free solutions
- Perfect for one color to process color work such as books, manuals, stationery, business forms, newspapers, coupons, checks, thermography and general commercial printing
- Developing agents incorporated into plate emulsion for more consistent plate processing